Why choose a Pet Express puppy:
- All Puppies are purchased through USDA certified, trained, and inspected Breeders/Dealers.
- All Puppies are Microchipped with AKC Reunite (the latest form of permanent identification).
- One year Health Guarantee (alleviating the cost of treating any contagious illnesses, some restrictions may apply).
- Three year Hereditary Warranty (protecting you in the case of a genetic problem).
- Lifetime guarantee through our loyalty program (see store for details).
- FREE office visit (within 7 days of purchase) with participating veterinarians.
- Training Program with AKC Good Dog Helpline.
- Low cost spay/neutering certificate.
- FREE first “tubby time” in our “Pet Spa” to be used within the first 30 days of taking your new puppy home, the second one is 50% off, the third one is 25% off, and 10% off for life at Pet Express Puppy Spa in our Lynn Store. Additional fees may apply.
- 60 days free additional health insurance from the AKC Health Protection Day 1 to 60 – Accident and injury coverage. Day 31 to 60 – Illness coverage (registration required).
- Pure Breeds include a 5 generation Pedigree (a family tree) and registration forms for one or more of the various kennel clubs (AKC, ACA, APR, etc) The pedigree will also list any DNA certifications, Orthopedic Foundation for Animals certifications (OFA), and/or champions in the bloodline.
- Mixed Breeds (and “Unregistered purebreds”) are always available.
PLEASE be advised that we can not “hold” puppies or take deposits on them. Our puppies find homes fast (and yes, they ALL find good homes), so if you or one of your family members fall in love be advised to make your purchase as soon as you make the decision to take a new pet home. We do, however, take deposits on special order requests (breeds that we do not normally carry) with a guarantee of 100% Health at the time you take your new pet home and the full puppy package that is normally provided.
We’re in the business of selling pets and in keeping our customers happy. Pet Express will do whatever it can to aid in the puppies transition to its new home, in advising its’ new family in its’ current needs and of its’ continued care throughout it’s life. Please rest at ease, our products lie on shelves not in cages! Pet Express has succeeded because of the high quality of care in which it gives its pets and in the way in which it advises customers to do and buy the things that they themselves would do and buy for their own pets!